The exceptional Maharani Masala brings together nine different ingredients and is rooted in Bina’s Gujarati heritage. All main spices in Bina’s Maharani Masala are powerful digestive helpers, detoxifiers & strengtheners. The flavor is great with tomato-based dishes, casseroles, green vegetables, soups, sauces, lentils, and more. With fennel, ginger, mango and coriander, Maharani Masala offers a fragrant enhancement to everyday food.
Fennel, Coriander, Amchur (Mango), Black Salt, Turmeric, Chili Pepper, Ginger, Ajwain (Carom), Curry Leaf.
Use Maharani Masala in many dishes:
- Add to cauliflower, Brussels sprouts, zucchini, okra and other vegetables with a bit of oil. Roast or saute the veggies!
- Stir a spoonful or two into pasta sauce
- Grill pineapple rings with Maharani Masala for a side dish
- Add to soups: chicken broth, vegetable soups, split pea soup
- Use to enliven flavor in lentils and rice dishes