Bina’s Garam Masala blend radiates a robust grounding warmth that adds depth to traditional Indian cuisine, as well as to grilled meats. This blend of ten spices will ignite your digestive fire! Loaded with antioxidants, Garam Masala is also a traditional remedy for easing stomach irritations. Great for meats and all foods that can be challenging to digest.
Garam Masala is a very popular spice blend in Indian dishes. It is a North Indian specialty and can be used both alone and in combination with other spices. The word garam means “heat,” which doesn’t mean it will burn your mouth. The heating properties of garam masala refer to the digestive fire & metabolism-stimulating effects, according to Ayurveda.
Coriander, Cumin, Black Pepper, Cardamom, Ginger, Cinnamon, Cloves, Allspice, Mace, Nutmeg.
Use Garam Masala in many dishes:
- Mix with oil to make a spice rub for meat or make a marinade
- Use in traditional Indian cuisine, biryani, lentils and curry dishes
- Combine with yogurt or sour cream to make a dip
- It’s also great for grilled meats, seafood, chicken
- Try it in apple butter or zucchini bread
There are no reviews yet.