Bina’s Aromatic Chai has the authentic Indian chai masala flavor, as it is served in Mumbai! This chai blend is one-of-a-kind with truly royal ingredients. Cardamom is a flavorful grounding spice that was historically used in perfume making. Saffron, the most valuable spice in the world, brings outstanding color, aroma and health benefits to the blend! Nutmeg, mace and cinnamon add a sweet, fragrant edge. Bina’s Aromatic Chai is delicious and comforting during all seasons. Ayurvedically recommended for all three dosha types.
Cardamom, Cinnamon, Ginger, Black Pepper, Cloves, Nutmeg, Saffron, Mace.
Use Bina’s Aromatic Chai in many dishes:
- Roast bananas and peaches with Aromatic Chai and serve with vanilla ice cream
- Add a teaspoon to coffee when brewing
- Use when making French toast, muffins, casseroles
- Sprinkle on hot chocolate, eggnog and milk shakes
- Deepen tomato-based stews and sauces
- Make traditional authentic Indian Masala Chai tea