Skip to content
- 4 large potatoes, peeled and small diced
- 2 Tbsp grapeseed oil
- 2 Tbsp Bina’s Bombay Masala, or to taste
- 1 Tbsp mustard seeds (optional)
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 2 limes
- In a large skillet, heat the oil.
- (Optional step) Add the mustard seeds in the oil until the seeds pop.
- Turn down the heat before adding Bina’s Bombay Masala and stir until the oil is aromatic. Be careful not to burn the spices.
- Add the potatoes, and do not stir until the potatoes start to brown. This takes about 10 minutes.
- Turn the potatoes and continue to cook on the other side for about 10 minutes or until they are browned and potatoes are tender. Stir if necessary.
- Finish the potatoes by mixing in chopped cilantro and the juice of 2 limes before serving. Enjoy!