Makes four 12 oz. portions
- 4 cups water*
- 2 cups of milk (or almond milk*)
- 1 Tbsp fresh ginger, grated
- 2 tsp Bina’s Aromatic Chai
- 4 tsp loose-leaf black tea
* Note: If you are using almond milk, use 2 cups of water and 4 cups of almond milk, this ratio will make the flavor rich and spiced.
- Bring water with grated fresh ginger to a low boil in a medium pot
- When water boils, add Bina’s Aromatic Chai spice blend & let simmer for 2-3 minutes
- Add the black tea and let simmer for another 2-3 minutes
- Add milk (or almond milk) & bring to a boil
- Remove from heat as soon as boiling begins. Cover for 1 minute to steep
- Pour the tea into cups using a strainer. Add sweetener to taste. Garnish with a pinch of cardamom or saffron & serve hot!