Aromatic Chai Tea
With bright flavors of cardamom, saffron, nutmeg and ginger, this spice blend is authentic and satisfying. Known in India as Masala Chai, spiced tea with milk is easy to make. The warmth and comfort of aromatic spices deliver an instant lift for physical and mental well-being. Aromatic chai tea is delicious during all seasons.Buy Aromatic Chai
Makes four 12 oz. portions
- 4 cups water*
- 2 cups of milk (or almond milk*)
- 1 Tbsp fresh ginger, grated
- 2 tsp Bina’s Aromatic Chai
- 4 tsp loose-leaf black tea
* Note: If you are using almond milk, use 2 cups of water and 4 cups of almond milk, this ratio will make the flavor rich and spiced.
- Bring water with grated fresh ginger to a low boil in a medium pot
- When water boils, add Bina’s Aromatic Chai spice blend & let simmer for 2-3 minutes
- Add the black tea and let simmer for another 2-3 minutes
- Add milk (or almond milk) & bring to a boil
- Remove from heat as soon as boiling begins. Cover for 1 minute to steep
- Pour the tea into cups using a strainer. Add sweetener to taste. Garnish with a pinch of cardamom or saffron & serve hot!