Skip to content
- 2 lbs leafy green (or sliced) vegetables of your choice: Swiss chard, baby kale, spinach, baby broccoli, zucchini (sliced), kohlrabi
- 4 Tbsp grapeseed oil or ghee
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 Tbsp Bina’s Maharani Masala (or to taste)
- Heat oil in a large skillet, over medium heat, then add the garlic cloves and saute for 2 minutes. Do not burn the garlic. If you prefer, you may remove the garlic at this point, your oil is already infused.
- Add Bina’s Maharani Masala and stir until the oil becomes aromatic, do not burn the spices.
- Add the vegetables and cook them for about 2-3 minutes, stirring occasionally, until softened.