Sauteed Green Vegetables
To make vegetables irresistible, spice them up with Maharani Masala, bringing flavors of coriander, fennel, turmeric and more. Then a quick saute will have you at the dinner table in no time at all, enjoying your meal. This flexible easy recipe works well with sliced zucchini and various leafy green vegetables.Buy Maharani Masala
- 2 lbs leafy green (or sliced) vegetables of your choice: Swiss chard, baby kale, spinach, baby broccoli, zucchini (sliced), kohlrabi
- 4 Tbsp grapeseed oil or ghee
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 Tbsp Bina’s Maharani Masala (or to taste)
- Heat oil in a large skillet, over medium heat, then add the garlic cloves and saute for 2 minutes. Do not burn the garlic. If you prefer, you may remove the garlic at this point, your oil is already infused.
- Add Bina’s Maharani Masala and stir until the oil becomes aromatic, do not burn the spices.
- Add the vegetables and cook them for about 2-3 minutes, stirring occasionally, until softened.