Bombay Masala is a zesty & spicy mix of over a dozen Indian spices. The leading flavors of warming paprika, chili and tart citrus-like mango powder meet with coriander, ginger and more spices to round out this unique blend. Bombay Masala is not very spicy on its own, instead it has a modest kick and great depth of flavor, in addition to health nourishing benefits. Amazing with roasted vegetables, breakfast eggs and potatoes, chili and barbecue sauces.
Paprika, Chili Pepper, Coriander, Amchur (Mango), Black Salt, Himalayan Salt, Cumin, Ginger, Black Pepper, Ajwain (Carom), Cardamom, Cinnamon, Cloves, Allspice, Mace, Nutmeg.
Use Bombay Masala in many dishes:
- Use when roasting sweet potatoes, carrots, beets, okra and more vegetables
- Mix in Bombay Masala when preparing chicken salad and egg salad for sandwiches
- Mix with oil to make a spice rub, great for chicken
- Sprinkle on breakfast eggs & potatoes
- Add to corn on the cob, along with a bit of butter (and salt, if you wish)
- Top fresh avocados with Bombay Masala, a dash of lime juice and salt for a healthy snack