Skip to content
- 1 cucumber
- 2 cups plain yogurt (find Bina’s homemade yogurt recipe here)
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper or cayenne pepper
- 1 tsp (or to taste) Bina’s Roasted Cumin
- 1/4 cup cilantro
- sliced green onion, for garnish
- Peel and grate the cucumber. Place grated cucumber in a sieve to drain the liquid.
- Finely chop the cilantro.
- In a small bowl, mix grated cucumber and yogurt.
- Add salt, pepper and Bina’s Roasted Cumin. Add cilantro. Mix well.
- Chill in the refrigerator before serving, if desired. Top with green onions, sliced just prior to serving.