Skip to content
Makes four 12 oz. portions
- 1 cup water
- 3 cups yogurt (find Bina’s homemade yogurt recipe here)
- 1 Tbsp Bina’s Roasted Cumin
- 1 tsp salt (adjust to taste)
- Mint to garnish (optional)
- In a bowl, mix yogurt with roasted cumin and salt, using a spoon.
- Add water to the bowl, then mix the ingredients with a mixer or blender until frothy.
- Place the lassi in the fridge to cool for about an hour or add ice and drink immediately. Garnish with mint right before serving and enjoy!