Roasted Brussels Sprouts
This dish gets a great flavor boost from one easy addition: Bina’s Maharani Masala spice blend! You’ll want to include Brussels sprouts as a vegetable you eat on a regular basis, so you can receive the excellent health benefits provided by this hearty fall treat.Buy Maharani Masala
- 1 1/2 lbs Brussels sprouts, trimmed and cut in half.
- 1/4 cup grapeseed oil
- 1 tsp salt (or to taste)
- 1 Tbsp Bina’s Maharani Masala (or to taste)
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- To help Brussels sprouts cook more evenly and quickly, cut each sprout in half, or cut into quarters.
- Mix oil, Maharani Masala and salt in a large mixing bowl.
- Add Brussels sprouts to the oil and spices mixture, toss until vegetables are well covered in oil.
- Place Brussels sprouts on a sheet pan, roast for 25-30 minutes, or until nicely browned and tender. Do not overcook. Serve alone, as a side dish, or add to salads!