Skip to content
- 1/2 cup butter or oil
- 1 green chili pepper, seeded and diced
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 2 tsp turmeric
- 1 lb chopped kale, Swiss chard (stems removed and chopped)
- 1 lb baby spinach…or one 10-ounce package frozen spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 2 tsp Bina’s Roasted Cumin
- 1 tsp Bina’s Garam Marsala
- 1 tsp salt, or to taste
- 1/2 lb Paneer, cut into cubes
- In a large skillet, melt the butter over medium high heat and cook and stir until chili pepper, garlic and turmeric are fragrant… about 2 minutes.
- Stir in the chopped greens a little at time. Continue to add greens and cook until all the greens have been added and wilted.
- Stir in the Roasted Cumin, Garam Masala and salt.
- Cover and reduce heat and simmer until the greens are tender. This takes about 10 minutes. Add a little water if too dry.
- Add the paneer and just heat through. Serve immediately!