- 2 large sweet potatoes, peeled and cut into strips
- 2 Tbsp grapeseed oil, coconut oil, or ghee (clarified butter)*
- 2 tsp Bombay spice blend
- salt to taste
* Note: If you are using coconut oil or ghee, melt them over low heat before mixing with spices.
- Preheat the oven to 425°F
- Peel and cut sweet potatoes into strips, like french fries
- Mix oil with Bombay Masala and salt
- Toss sweet potatoes with the spiced oil
- Place on a baking sheet, preferably in a single layer, and roast in the oven for 23-27 minutes, until golden.