Skip to content
- 8 slices stale Challah, French bread or raisin bread
- 4 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups whole milk or half & half
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 Tbsp Bina’s Aromatic Chai
- Maple syrup to taste
- Crack the eggs and add to a 13×9-inch glass dish, add the milk or half & half and mix well.
- Add vanilla and Aromatic Chai spice blend, mix well.
- Dip bread slices into the egg, milk and spice mixture.
- Heat a large frying pan or griddle and grease it with butter or baking spray.
- Gently lay the soaked bread slices on the buttered/greased griddle.
- Cook the toast for about 3-4 minutes on the first side; flip over when the first side appears lightly browned.
- Cook on the second side until done.
- Serve immediately with maple syrup.